Versatile Modular Steel Structures
Sikla Framo is a secondary modular steel system that connects to primary structures as well as standard 1-5/8″ metal framing – including Unistrut.
Sikla Modular Steelwork Solutions improve the efficiency and flexibility of modular construction. The innate versatility and inherent compatibility of the Sikla modular steel systems make it adaptable to just about any construction project or prefabricated steel structure.
SiFramo structural members are designed as a closed box section which is more resistant to torsion than open sections, such as: W-beam, I-beam, C-section, L-section. The unique slot and hole pattern is vertically offset and designed to accommodate connections on all four sides without any collisions.
2 Ways to Connect Sikla Modular Steel Systems to Metal Framing
The Sikla Framo (siFramo) system offers two convenient ways to connect 1-5/8″ strut channel to its structural beams. Connection via:
- Channel Adapter, or
- Direct Fastening
Once you’ve figured out the best way to attach your Unistrut channel to your modular steel structure, you have access to attach any Unistrut parts you want. Congratulations! You’ve just exponentially increased the versatility of your modular steel building systems. The sky is the limit!
4 Ways to Connect to Primary Structures
There are even more connection options available to you for connection your siFramo modular steel structure to your primary structure. Connection via:
- Beam Clamps
Key Benefits of Sikla Modular Steel
- Compatible with Metal Framing Systems Like Unistrut
- No Hotworks Required for Assembly
- No Hassle with Carriage Bolts, Back Plates or Nuts
- Standard ISO C4 Coating – No After Treatment / Waiting for Paint to Dry
- System Vibration Tested to the US Dept of Defense MIL-STD-810g
- Flexibility and Adjustability Designed into the Product
- Components Available Off-the-Shelf
- Faster than Traditional Fabricated Steel Structures
Click to learn even more about Sikla siFramo